Monday, December 7, 2009

Rc Plane Games On Ps3

YES - Swiss German / Swiss German - YES I



My mustard, now, because I had already reached caring calls, if I had emigrated in fact, still is:
Am I not, yet, but it gave me sly Swiss German, my mind was on sick leave is, for a week does my head only

ERROR


The last Sunday is more like an opinion poll, for in a referendum. It hails from opinions that justify what the emotion in the selected JA meant, what was all written between the lines and what to believe now able to read. In education, it was recognized as far-reaching the negative and unattainable as the positive effects of emotional acts. There are calls to pause to speak, in an emergency To ignore but to beat under any circumstances. One has seen it. At least in education. In politics, acting on impulse not only permissible but even desirable, so too many Swiss people last Sunday brings out three times around its own axis and added to its cumulative power.


PENG!


and the same again:


PENG!


jobs can be fatal.


minarets seemingly too.


pain My cheeks still.


Unintelligenterweise have overlooked the majority-idiots, that on the voting list only one line there. No room for a middle ground.
policy has an impact end, there are opinions that have degenerated to the Christmas decorations, serve pure decoration, out of place, because there is no space. Media as a shopping street, where they present themselves, the opinions, shiny, brand-new, mass-production. It brings them, well cared for home and hangs it visible to anyone on the Christmas tree stands before it and considered him proud in faith to see in him a true meaning.

policy but to act, not decorate. It requires views, goals and visions not feeling, belief or reactions. I demand the freedom of interpretation of the Constitution to emphasize to politicize the policy on the meta level, and to understand their function and objectives of new consciousness. Policy requires responsibility not opinions, to there blog. My opinion.

And something more like this: Too bad the Muezzingesang the four minarets in Switzerland so loud that it drowned out any discussion of the overall approval of the neutral Swiss naive weapons exports. I fear a deep breath to calm quiet gloating about the confrontation turned away from our politicians.


And another time: I like minarets and the sound and it would go after me, and prefer instead Ankara Aarau, because the city is wonderful. Even the
Roman Empire have to go down sometime, so no one is mourning today, as have our Reduitromantik fool not much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment