Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Buy Ibeat Illuminating Headphones

Tell me, Mr. Wagner? The mayor

- saying "once a" satire on Thursday - free after bath salts

who once told me the world. For 14 months Bomfi sounds in terms of Wagner. Must not only say what because it Bomfi says. Then he wants to tell everyone everything, because Bomfi wants it. Then, says Wagner, Bomfi say nothing, because times will be final and because Bomfi always wanted, that nobody says anything. I like Bomfi not because he says so, who can say what and when and when not.

So says Bomfi he says everything about the Wagner and announces the months for the BWA. Then, says Wagner, say stop, say what you want. And what does Bomfi: If Wagner says I have to say what I want, then I will say nothing. Says the Bomfi. And because Bomfi is such a great guy and throws people out until the family reveals the absurdity, he now says nothing. Unless someone asks him. Then he says something. Says any case of Bomfi. Or says the Lord of BWA.

"However, our mayor is still prepared to stand in his briefings to all questions and answer questions or explain backgrounds, where the issue of citizenship is addressed. "So I'd say, a tick not correct. And I also said one, who is ticking properly. But I say nothing, because Bomfi not tell me, what can I say. Or something like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment