Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Scab On Penis Keeps Coming Back?

The Wagner Act

It almost looked like the person Günter Wagner before the election, but now no longer be an issue.

"Bad News Windheim" After months of announcements of the Nobel Prize-breaking publication, which recognize each reader going to hear that the mayor had no choice but to dismiss Wagner, came so now the back off. Eckardt announced meekly to sign anything to say but if he is asked.

us came the very strange and as we got today revealing insight into the entire file. This much is already revealed: from socks to solid non-functioning light bulbs you can find all sorts of shocking in the case. From the Bader-Meinhof gang, a gang of three, anonymous calls for help were heard (where it's cowardly to write anonymously on the Internet), being unclear whether the calls for help may have been ordered. The role of the successor Heger is more grotesque.


The Case of Wagner has in recent months, returning repeatedly to this blog. Apparently only the action Wagner has brought movement into the case. Then again, irritated that Eckardt Currently in its Piety Bad Windheim, announced the evil Wagner wanted a comparison with the condition of silence, but he refuses. Then the message (an issue later), the comparison has come about without any confidentiality clause, but now wants Eckardt say anything because he was a good person.

Finally, we have heard that Wagner was approached directly by an SPD-election rally in Berolzheim, has taken a position, where it found that he had the entire file of the press provided.

After today no one could read in the press, we have followed up once and get the following information:

- Wagner has a press release issued
- Wagner has made the press this file available.

raises the question why was read to this day nothing? Anyway, we got this press release and now also do not deny it. In addition, the Act was to us as an e-mail.


press release

With great surprise I have noted that the Personnel Günter Wagner in the eyes of the mayor is still a plays such a significant role. This is evident from the fact that the mayor the hunt continues for myself and to me, as I understand from the Windsheimer newspaper, as a possible operator of wind-heimer's blog stories against police and state security has initiated defamatory allegations. Incidentally, I was questioned as a witness by the police in August. The fact that I was suspected on the part of the mayor, I was told today, nor was I heard today as a suspect.

Therefore, the following sketch of events:

From the beginning, played a double game. On the one hand, thundered Eckardt all supervisory board members to secrecy, denied myself as a concerned but the reasons of termination. On the other hand, were and are fueled rumors adventurous. Eckardt was obvious concept but does not occur. Citizens no longer believe anything the mayor says this to them. It still seems to be enough pressure to be present, that he now believes to have to wash dirty linen in the election campaign. His attempt to wash them clean, I have sacrificed on the altar of coalition politics has failed. After the district court had made clear that the dispute between me and the Franken-Therme threatened to degenerate into farce province and a comparison was strongly advised, I have proposed that the Posse province not to take place outside the courtroom. This has rejected Eckardt. In this respect, I have withdrawn my proposal and the comparison without obligation of confidentiality agreed, knowing that Eckardt will make every effort to wash dirty linen. Basically, I offer every bathroom to Windsheimer citizens to view my complete file of his confrontation with Franken-Therme. Also, I put the file like the press in full to enable everyone realizes what a vile game was played here.

It also applies to what was now on false claims made to date in Eckardt Bad Windheim newspaper campaign in the room to confront the truth and will restore their rights. For this reason, I like to take this position:

falls A closer look at the beginning of the hunt against me in the second half of 2004. They moored in remarks from the top City Hall, I was designated as a red figure not employable as a Managing Director of Spa and KKT should take over the spa. At that time I clearly pointed out that it would make sense for many reasons, to give both positions in one hand, the hold on the condition of the appropriate person still fit. Even I have to attribute to me the fact that I did not then listened to friends who told me, "Be careful, the pick up only in the spa, because they are of success are not safe and need a scapegoat in the event that it does not work. "

The failure of the boiler has failed, so you had to the removal of its director to tackle different. In widersinnigem time pressure, a tender pulled the KKT, and Ralf got Emig a man to Bad Windheim, who had been released after my current assessment, in principle, already on his recruitment for the shooting. This is all the double strike carried out, should eliminate the me too. It must are not repeated here, as it went. To my great surprise, it has the website www.windsheimer-geschichten.blogspot.com managed to present a quite marginal to small things completely right to the end of this Eckardt staged double dismissal. This on my part in hindsight Congratulations on a very thorough research! If interested, so I recommend to read this post again! express


Specifically I would like on the background of the so-called second termination Wagner in October 2006.

- After the trial was the first call failed, began an unprecedented action of the chairman, who attend an incessantly at the spa. To me he made it big bows. As reported by employees and over again, he asked, armed with pencil and small block of people. In parallel, he regularly sent so-called TO-DO lists, to more than 80% contained things that were site-side in the course of repairs and warranties of the Company to be still working. Important to me as CEO and required by the Engineer confirmed repairs were delayed or were prevented. Again and again I was told by the construction manager that agreed upon measures were rejected by the manager of the urgent repair of the association (Heger) or delayed. were distinct increases in the cost of the spa there, because due to the improper water supply values be short-run by the Association of the engineering firm the thermal water treatment retrofitted for months and had therefore no hot water was available. This meant considerable extra costs for fresh water, energy and brine, to compensate for this sloppiness.
A fruitful discussion with the administration union health center was not here to some extent possible. A supervisory board member, for example, I tried to denigrate it, I would be moldy walls in the third pool hall. The city architect inspected on behalf of the city then this tip, without logging on with me and stated that the plaster was damaged by salt. A phone call would have sufficed to clarify this because I have already addressed in the weeks before construction management. There were cleaning women interviewed by the mayor, why not burn a certain light and then he has written in his small block. It brought the electric company for months not ready to conclude this light. Two silly examples of numerous similar incidents - but it would be here every break even each frame to list the many such absurd measures spy of the Mayor. They were sure to read some amusing, speaking in their entirety but rather perversely meticulous.

- ran the same campaign to the dismissal of Ralf Emig. The decisive factor was the fact that people (on its own!) About Mr. Emig led massive appeal, which ultimately led to his dismissal. Finally, in August Heger Emig's successor in the KKT. He managed to change not once with me as manager of the Franken-Therme in the now time remaining a sentence.

- the fact of how Emig could be circumvented by the staff was now a model, had the covert investigation of the chairman in the thermal rise suddenly massive. It was found that three employees in particular were fed downright conspiratorial. These were at the head of the Wellness Department, who was already due to problematic performance under my observation, a house engineer who did so in particular with the objective of getting rid of his colleagues, Alfred Höfner and an assistant in the administration, which tried her colleague Britta Gehwald as a competitor with . oust It reached me at this time, news that this was the highest point emotionally prepared and supported by by the three persons Wagner, Gehwald Höfner for months and only spoken of as the three guys.

- was first launched an anonymous letter to the mayor, in the hair-raising allegations against the CEO were expressed. Among other things expressed in it, the director had let spoil cosmetics. This anonymous letter was submitted to the court hearing that Eckardt had to know as Chairman of the purpose district health center that had been requested by the Frankentherme desperately to climate control of the cosmetics department. A request which was prevented by the Association for a long time back and forth eventually. Likewise, my wife and Gehwald was accused, we have conducted tours of the facility so that guests like monkeys have been demonstrated. Many participants in this guide will tell you that this has never happened, proceeded on the contrary, with great sensitivity was set. When you consider how much the mayor outraged by anonymous letter concerning his person, then clearly, what game was played here.

- How to read later was, met on Oct 03, 2006 manufactured the three mayors (all supervisory board members) to be fed to the employees at City Hall, the mayor of one, log complaint "against me as a managing director with outrageous allegations.

- then I received a letter from the chairman with an invitation to a board meeting with the aim of my dismissal. I could attend to Allegations against me (which were not named) from comment. I took me to this meeting, but was immediately ushered out again, without being informed at all about what you put me for ever to load. On the same evening I received news that I had been dismissed as manager, the employment relationship was at 28 Completed in February 2007. A timely, so no immediate dismissal! This was also written with the offer to settle within a few days, a separation agreement (!). At no time so I got some information about what to me for ever to down load or what I was accused.

It was determined for months, the complaints were made against me specifically. Instead, I received information and rumors that the supervisory boards of talk was that I had participated in orgies, I would have hung around in wine cellars of hotels that do not even begin to a wine cellar and much more. Strange, I can say that I have never participated in an orgy in my entire life. I had also followed the trend and are given a sworn statement about my non-participation in orgies do?


Why is this lie? What is to be glossed over with such fanciful lies? Why is it possible to so dishonest to exaggerate, that sometimes after hours (!) with colleagues or a glass of wine came together and then went home? Most have been here yet discussed things that we had during the hectic early months came not during the day. Had this charge out in the open on the table, he can be rectified. Then you would not but the infamy of the term can exploit orgy, which was absolutely necessary. The method is becoming clear to me. Relatively quickly throws out the new managing director Mr Höfner and forces women Gehwald to a return to the KKT (if both have been denigrated as a participant in orgies?). The three guys is disposed of!


- As a result of this process, I raise my lawyer about the lawsuit against Franken-Therme at the District Court of Fuerth, with the aim of my shares to pay off outstanding success of my salary and bonuses. Against the dismissal itself, I can not complain as manager because I do not fall under the protection against dismissal. The frequently asked question, why not non-sued against the dismissal is likely to be answered. In this debate about the content of my contractually entitled parts found only a deadline of place with the aim of comparison, was not in the details discussed in the slightest. Here, too, was already in Bad Windheim-to-date, the campaign lied Journal of the mayor, as did he read, I would not have expressed myself to blame. Since the opposite side of the here under discussion amount of about 13 000, - has made € already in the public is to complement here the following:


a. The district court initially scheduled a comparison term and urged both parties, personally to appear. Who was missing was the personal representative of the Franken-Therme.

b. The District Court did for this comparison date comparing the amount of 6750, - € identified and proposed a settlement of 6,000, - € to close because of the process then cut correspond risk. This comparison, I agreed, and the other side who was not contrary to the order of the court appear personally, rejected the comparison as in the aftermath.

c. The district court in its letter urged both parties to compare, otherwise threatened with assessment of the court, a process in terms of a provincial farce.


d. An order was then a new settlement offer of Franken-Therme over 4800, - €, which I accepted as well, but suggested that in comparison now include confidentiality of both parties. It made no sense in my view the process as a province Posse to lead not to be related to host a provincial farce, as is done now. This proposal by the confidentiality of Eckardt was in Bad Windheim News reinterpreted as if I have something to hide. It is clear that he had provincial farce against the recommendations of the District Court but now wants to lead out of court.


e. I agreed to the settlement without a confidentiality clause.


summary, I realize that this whole matter had no background other than here to get rid of my person as CEO, I as a member of the SPD, politically mature and active until 2002 in positions to citizens simply Enemy had been elected. The numbers, the flow, the atmosphere, the visibility of the spa - everything was at the time I was responsible, in a positive situation, although this means a three-quarter behind the scenes, largely proved to be a difficult site. All too often large and very large problems and situations were resolved, which would have led to other places temporary halt and temporary closure.

It was right and important to be within months of treatment despite the use of these bad Windsheimer means taking almost complete transfer of my entire recreation and despite treatment, which has also sapped solid for months in strength and nerves. Hopefully, this means that in a few weeks, a head is provided which can be called human.

like Who, I also like to receive the case file for inspection. Send me an e-mail.


Bad Windheim in January 2008

Günter Wagner
Magdeburger Straße 15 91438 Bad Windheim

kug.wagner @ t-

0 comments:

Post a Comment