Thursday, November 18, 2010

Inversnaid Accommodation Bed And Breakfast Whw

Design your own belt - Christmas Presents

Design your own belt
As I reported here you make in the three armadillos its own individual belt and around you all this time to clarify something, I made a ordered and you attach a few screenshots of the belt-designer:) The cool thing about the belts is that you can take from both sides and has thus two design in a belt. Also, you can even the buckle and the leather piece in color and form customization gestalten.Ich my mother wants one can design for Christmas I have not quite decided but that for some.
; ; ; What do you think?
xoxo,
                                                                            Louise
Design you own belt
As I already told you about there is a very cool new belt-brand on the market and since I know the guys who own this business I got to design my own belt which is pretty cool because you choose between several colours and individualise your whole belt. Another real handy thing is that you can wear the belt upside-down so you practically have two different design in one single belt. Anyways I wanted to create one for my mom as a christmas present but I can't quite choose which design I should take so if you have any suggestion 
                                                                    please help :)
                                                                         xoxo,
                                                                         LuĂ­sa
This here is a little more expensive and also the same on both sides of print but I think even the most beautiful - what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment