Sunday, November 21, 2010

Manager Pep Rally Ideas

street style shooting Munich, Blogger Meeting with Alice and Marc and lunch at Vapiano

                                                                   Hey dear ones,
today is so fantastically beautiful weather in Munich that you think it would summer! I sat this morning already auf'm balcony and I am a little sunned, but I was after a few minutes to really warm - and the MID NOVEMBER! There are nearly 25 ° C here and that's why I love Munich) (That was last weekend - this is gray and November weather which).
Last weekend I was with my two favorites Blogger Alice "I heart Alice" ( with which I * am * here had ever met) and Marc of "The Eye of Fashion" in Munich on the way! Was a super fun and beautiful day! After we had lunch in Vapiano 's continued direction Shopping Street and Odeonsplatz where Marc has then a few shot great street style pictures of us and we were stared as if we were aliens;) One more hot chocolate in a noble Café / Restaurant burner and then it was already back home ..
xoxo,
                                                                           Louise
; ;   Hey guys,
today the weather is AMAZING! It's the middel of NOVEMBER but it's like 25 °C outside! I was already tanning on my balcony in Munich but it's getting TOO HOT ;)
Last weekend I had so much fun in Munich with Alice from "I heart Alice" (which I already met *here* before) and Marc from "The Eye of Fashion" ! I love these two bloggers and I'm so happy I have such cool people living close to Munich since I just moved here from Hamburg.
Anyway, we were having loads of fun walking around the shopping-streets of beuatiful Munich and after having lunch at Vapiano we went to do some shopping and took some pictures - which probably was the most fun part since everyone was stopping and staring at us as if we were some alians ;)


Shooting at Odeonsplatz, Munich ;)

                                 But have a look yourself:
 
Alice und Luísa @ Vapiano


Scarf, Headband, Blazer, Dress: H&M / Shoes: No Name Hamburg / Jewellry: Primark, Paris, San Diego / Bag: Fiorelli

Alice unser kleines Top-Model ;)
 


And last but not least - our "Star-Photographer" Marc Göhring, who kinda didn't want this picture taken ;)
The Eye Of Fashion can

0 comments:

Post a Comment