Thursday, November 4, 2010

J.c Penney Hair Salon Prices

Shooting for JOY Magazine - Reportage "2011 is all elsewhere" Happy Halloween

My shoot for the documentary JOY "2011 is all elsewhere"

Yesterday was a really cool day in the morning I have to get out really early and without makeup and with a large suitcase full of clothes and accessories (which I ultimately did not need anyway), it went towards cult factory in Munich. Fortunately, Europe's largest party area right at the end of my (long) road so my commute is quite short because in the factory cult behind it all clubs and photo studios and I wanted to go! In the studio
C2 I was greeted by a super nice team. Kati, the writer and director of the story, for which I was there had built up a huge breakfast buffet with all the desires of the palate:)

There were two Issues "I had a tile man" and "2011, everything is different" I've been through, because I want the 2011 Vegetarian Erin and eat no fish want more but there were real stories glaring because of the girls that NEN "friend" was the next to them real ncoh Sun 2-4 other girls had been played and all has been severe, as some guys are on it ^ ^

After we had discussed how my image will be ("had to" just keep a VERY heavy fruit basket) it was for I was in the mask and make-up artist Guilana still quickly hide my dark circles and I missed a fresh complexion. The photographer was super nice and has already made for including Vogue, Elle and many great photos from my start Outfit you saw in the end not much and I was unfortunately not wearing Accessories etc but should be kept to a simple but well find the pictures right now nciht not particularly great and I find myself pretty well on them but is already fit;)

buy

Am So then in the January edition of JOY from December:)

full of the sweet Katie said as to the make-up artist "There are 14 girls on 4 sides and we have the 3 prettiest invited to make the studio to portrait pictures. I was full of loving her and later she still said to me that I should apply at the time but people agency "Java", as they beat me would find pretty and I would have something very special and sympathetic * blush *:) Nee has me really happy I found her full of love!






.. and a little movie from the location ..

Yesterday was a really fun and busy day at the same time! I had to get up really early and go to a magazine-shooting for a story I want to take part in the January 2011 Issue.

Luckily the Photo-Studio was right at the end of my street in europes biggest clubbing-area "Kultfabrik". I've never been there before but it was interesting to see some of the clubs by dailight and the studio was really nice, as well as the people working there.

The Story I am part of is a short portray about woman who wanted to change something big for next year "new-years-eve-wish" mine is that I want to become a Vegetarian :)

I wasn't allowed to have any make-up on before coming to Set and had to bring tons of cloths in the end the make-up-artist gave me a really light and fresh make-up and the pictures turned out OK I didnt' really like them even though we had an incredible photographer at the Set (he shot for Vogue, Elle etc.) but the story-director wanted them very simple and plane so I just had to hold a fruit-basket (which was soooo freakin heavy!!) and smile :) You couldn't even see my outfit and she didn't want me to wear any jewellry nevertheless it was a really cool experience and I got some money for it PLUS the director told me she only invited the "three best looking girls" out of the entire 14 so I thought that was kinda nice of her :) And she told me I should apply to a "People-Agency" since she thought I was really pretty and had something special *thanks ma'am* :)

xoxo, LuĂ­sa
                  

0 comments:

Post a Comment