Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hammerhead Dune Buggy Plow

I LOVE YOUR BLOG

Jippii, I received my first award by Ann-Christin :)
I thank you for it! \u0026lt;3
After I determined now 10 times this guide I have read by tagging my favorite blogs.

This will create a little difficult because we must assume no such well-known: P
But I still found something;) (sry but if they've got a few more readers)

It is the age of 19 incredibly talented and beautiful!
I find it remarkable that they have designed their own jute bags and sold pictures:)
your blog you should visit their urgency. I rarely have a blog with such beautiful photos seen \u0026lt;3

have from this blog, I already stole the one recipe or another: P

I have never seen a nurse who can dress as good as Annie;)
She also comes across quite sympathetic: P

Here is how:
You have been tagged and want to participate?
Create a post by you reinkopierst The Love Blog Image & posting the guide (ie the Text you are reading). You should also link to the blog of the person who gave you the award & they inform per Kommetar in her blog that you annimst her the award and the link of your award leave some posts. Then you are thinking about you 3-5 favorite blogs that you link in your team as well and the owners of each post by Kommetar - function will inform that they have been tagged and here ebfalls angibst the link of the post, which says the statement
. Dear blogger: The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not to blog items that have already been 3,000 readers, but talented Beginners and people who blog but has been a while, but still not known.

PS Yes, I know .. I have not kept all the instructions, but that's just a small selection of my favorite blogs with less than 10,000 readers: D




0 comments:

Post a Comment