Thursday, December 9, 2010

How To Keep Uggs From Creasing When Walking

2011 everything will be different! Luisa in the new Joy 01/2011

Hello dear ones;)
is Slowly's here really cold in Munich and although it yesterday again briefly 15 () ° C were warm with! sunshine is in Munich this morning once again covered by a snow white dress.

's going for me tonight after St. Anton am Arlberg Austria after 3 days snowboarding with some friends:) I must say, if you come from Hamburg and values its Elbe, Alster and the port and mountains is hardly knows it very cool if you gave some ski areas around Munich, you really can just visit times for NEN weekend.

I usually always traveling to Switzerland or Austria to Italy I know (except South) by the resort or not at all so I'm very excited:)

But back to the actual topic: A few weeks ago I gave you Joy of my shoot reported and now the time has come, the January edition of the Joy is in the shop and I on page 55;)
To say I should perhaps just that the text is not as directly from me but hey so that's just after all is "fashion blogger" in the description and the photographer was really great even though I have this image now, not so crazy toll find aber der hat auch schon für die Elle und Vogue und große Kampagnen geshootet :)
Hey Guys,
today I'm going to St. Anton, Arlberg to Austria for Snowboarding (and Skiing) with some friends since it's really close to Munich and I don't have University tomorrow so I'm pretty excited about this huge Ski-area St.Anton is supposed to be really posh and I'ver never been to Austria for wintersports because we always went to Switzerland or Italy but now it's time to try something new :)

Actually, that's exactly what this report in the new Joy Magazine is about; "Trying something new" and changing some old habits for the New Year. Mine was to become vegeterian and don't eat fish anylonger so let's see how this will work :) They will interview us again next year about the results. Anyway that's my picture and even though I don't like it very much it's taken from a very famous photagrophor who's done lots of cover-stories and shootings for Elle magazine and Vogue.

I wish you all a wonderful Weekend and don't slide too much ;)

xoxo,
Luísa

0 comments:

Post a Comment