Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wording For Gift Card Shower

plays a make-up post: D

Good morning:)
Noo, I'm not in school: P I have only today to the 4. Then D. was two hours math and off you go home again ^ ^ On the subject of beauty's on my blog never .. until now;)
What is the cat Berger's "Extreme Schminking" xD is .. for me something almost everyday ^ ^
Do not be so extreme! I have many very eye shadow palettes small and large, however, always use the same colors. Yesterday I was once married to blue (I've never had blue eye shadow on my eyelids)
in my room was a little bad light: / So please do not wonder about the pictures ..
I think in fact it is not so bad right? ;)


Ahh and you know what I saw in the bookshop at the weekend?
the 6th part of name-Shopaholic "Shopaholic Mini. A little expensive but a little thicker than the other parts;)


Before I forget again .. if hr to fold some wishes what you have here would like to read, then write me Just when FormSpring;)
And perhaps can even do there was: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment