Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dark Spotting For 11 Days



Hello, Hello! Germany
me again. So to be honest I would have liked to stay longer in London. One reason could be, for example, the pleasant 15 ° *-*
I can give you lots of great things that I liked sitting in Hyde Park .... and watch the cute little squirrels as they jump around ... the whole well dressed people to zueifern .. U-Bahn ride: D Good memories
would also .. London at night .. *.* Sitting at Primark in the window and calculate the value of my prey ... The Leipzig provoke unfriendly on the bus: D .. Night at the bus Luke, Frank, Richard, Lisa, Marina and Steven read stories from the book "Best Sex" according to ...
It was a really love doing that trip.! Although I have taken a cold like this, but since I'm in good company: P







Laurii-licious *

Recruit also for your site

0 comments:

Post a Comment