Monday, February 21, 2011

Sore Stomach First Trimester

style roulette meets The Styleograph in Munich: outfit post

Hey there my lovly fashionistas
you can not believe how relieved I am it's I'm DONE WITH STUDYING and all my exams (4 last week) are FINALLY OVER ! Gosh this feels so good I got my life back;)

I swear now that I have holidays I'm gonna post a lot more frequently for you guys I always feel so bad not posting for two weeks but the past couple weeek have just been insanly stressfull and full of exams , papers and boring stuff.

so last weekend I escaped for a couple of hours from my education and communication books and met with Christian alias " The Styleograph " from Berlin to show him around Munich and take some Street-Style pictures.

"Unfortunatly" there weren't many stylish or intersting ppl in Munich so Christian had to shoot ME instead ;) Haha na jk but he took some amazing pictures I think and I finally have some new Outfit Pictures to show you guys.


Tell me what you think!
Akademiestraße (Siegestor) München
Cafe Kranz, Glockenbachviertel
Ludwigstraße / LMU München
Schönfeldstraße / Platz
necklace : meinenamenskette / watch : Guess / Bracelets : H&M, NY / Rings : Paris, Peru, H&M  
I FINALLY found this turquise nail polish from H&M they got it back in store I was honestly searching the entire internet for weeks for this colour ;)

    I WAS WEARING:
dress: Desigual 
Loop-Scarf: Promod
High Heels: Fashion Club (Munich)
gray tights: Falke
bag: H & M
watch: Guess Swiss Made

My
Fashionistas love,
finally I'm through with all my exams and homework and the whole learning stress! You do not believe how happy I am and how hard I leave on my (Beirut, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan) looking forward! I need real sun again so if one of you ever been in the Middle East just be happy:)

Last week I once freed from the hours between learning and I met the love of Christian "The Styleograph" . He has scored some great pictures and I was really glad to get away from learning time and something to carry him through Munich. In effect, the above images were created.

What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment