Friday, February 4, 2011

Gel Nail How To Remove Rhinestones Round Gems

But still a question of faith

me I was recently placed under a lack of media literacy, as my FB so much trouble. I've got to respond.

The problems that FB gives me acute, are definitely low. Once, and for once I mentioned in last post, and never before and not after.
Apart from the many times when I was annoyed when I was approached in FB chat and apart from the time when my Photo evening of Israel was not necessary because the images were already on eigesehen FB. (Since then I've avoided photos to put online, so I learned quickly.)
Understanding problem of my critical approach lies in the fact that no problem is acutely felt, with the exception of the last examples. I, and no one else feels his life as unfortunate since there is FB.

But when placing the most posts on this blog (m) for a specific image of man, the problem fairly quickly rather large. I understand that I do with this image of man standing on the sidelines rather far. As untenable Pessimist called when I bet on the popular culture and ridiculed as a hopeless Utopian as soon as I am defensive about things like the outer world ethos. And although I've written in the Declaration on this project that I do not argue about this, "Doubt" will, I would now but once it a try, me, and thus explain many of my posts.

The most significant difference between me and the (dare I even say) common view of man is probably that I am the status quo is not absolutely look at, and from him an image of humanity for all time be defined (the then attributes as "selfish," "despotic" or "lazy") includes, but orientate myself to the positive events in human history.

The justification behind is easy for me: Negative events of history (especially the Second World War) shake us deeply, while positive events are almost taken for granted. The Enlightenment, the women's movement, democratization, the UN, to offer only a selection, make us emotionally cold. If a man really a blank canvas that is both for the worse and intended for good, we would not be positive Events in the same emotional euphoria offset, such as the negative shake us? I do not consider that it is justified to say that the Second World War has brought so much more misery than the democratization of our freedom gave, and yet our emotional reaction says just that It is true that finding says nothing about what the Man is, indeed, not to what he is capable, but it says an immense amount about what the person wants or expects.
If I expect a birthday present and then get is the joy of never so great as the anger when the expectation is not met. If I expect to pass a test well is the joy of the good performance never aufwägen the frustration, I should not meet my expectations. When our neighbors down his wife massacres, the shock is extremely larger than our empathic happiness, if he truly loves her for life. If this expectation of man to man out of nothing? I do not claim.

That man is capable of evil, he has proven in the story countless times. But the fact that he is capable of good as well and that we want the good, our emotional reaction to all these events shows. So why do the good? -. Because we do

Once found faith in a positive image of man, opens the "believers" inevitably a problem: If man is to be good, where does the aggression, laziness, the Machtgiererei? Why all the negative events in our world? Where did the Facebook craze? And then there is only one answer: the structure. (And above all structures of capitalism) It is an enemy that must be combated. It is what the man is contrary to its core and drives us to insanity, without our noticing it.
If a person wants to do well, but it does not, it is because he can not. Because something (an invisible hand) him in the unfolding its potential, prevents him astray drives and allows him to resort to compensatory funds. So if I so much to all criticism practice, then from the untamed faith that man is capable of more than he trusts that the man undiscovered resources within itself, which must be satisfied that the path of least resistance us Problems are greater at the end than we can imagine. Importance is the acceptance - of Maslow's hierarchy of needs in spite of - that man is not only physical but also psychological basic needs inside her, which must be satisfied. Self-fulfillment, sense of identity and connection to the world not the last, but the very first needs the same amount of food, drink and sleep. If the man prevented the satisfaction of its compelling needs, procure them and this by all means.

Considering the destructiveness that is prevalent in our society and does not believe that the aggression itself a human need, but only a compensatory means (such as the aggression thing on the Nahrungsbeschafftung not an end in itself), it is to satisfy our basic needs pretty bad.
very rudimentary may require the need for true identity or also be expected from a real need for attachment (which is really not so far-fetched) to FB fairly quickly gets the attention of the critics. What structures of popular culture today, the good human being in the way and bring us in an aggressive and destructive astray is the question that drives me and the cause of my FB criticism. Hopefully it's enough to mention only briefly that the social media only apparent, compensatory, contributes to the satisfaction of such needs.

Finally, it should be said that I'm probably not really mad media literate, because I all this stuff think about. First, think about media are not definitely made.
is clear that faith to exclude from the modern age and the belief in the good man himself. The positive perception of the One is always associated with the negative assessment of the other. I remain unclear, however, why so many choose contemporaries the usual way. Probably because it is the easier. So far, I care not to impose other this human being (man then begins the same always see everything so close), but in principle it is a "faith", the one in the unfolding of one's own potential can only bring more and why I still one transferor, the intrusive recommendation in read these documents . Under the motto of a wonderful Musil's quote:
"that probably God from his world best in Conjunctivus potentialis talking [...], because God makes the world and thinks it might as well be different."

And here's an excerpt from the afterword about the dichotomy of hope "in" The Anatomy of Human Destructiveness "

sadism and necrophilia - the malignant forms of aggression - on the other hand are not innate [as in the preceding 480 pages was shown], so they can be reduced considerably if the present socio-economic conditions are replaced by others that the full development of the real needs and abilities of people are favorable to the development of human self-activity and creative power as an end in itself. produce exploitation and manipulation on the other hand boredom and triviality, they cripple the people and all that makes man a psychological cripple, makes him the sadists and destroyers.
[...]
'I am optimistic' as regards the weather. However, if my child is seriously ill and his life in danger, would it sensitive ears sound quite strange when I said 'I am optimistic' , because the term in this context sounds indifferent and distant. [...] What could I say then? Most appropriate would perhaps, if I said 'I have ch faith that my child will live. " But 'faith' is because of its theological undertones now a questionable word. Nevertheless, it is still the best we have, because it includes something tremendously important in itself, even my passionate, intense desire that my child may live, so I will do everything we can to to effect his recovery. I stay with my child does not have a mere observer, as I would if I only optimistisch'wäre '.
[...]
Optimism is an alienated form of faith, pessimism, an alienated form of despair. If you respond to people and their future real, that is, with concern and responsi-bility, then one can only respond with faith or with despair. [...]
Most people are quick to the faith a perfection of man as unrealistic to dismiss, but they do not realize that the despair is often as unrealistic. It is easy to recite s : ' Man has always been a murderer. Man has always been a murderer. " Be But this assertion is incorrect and fails to take into account the complexity in the history of the destruction.
[...]
represented in this book position is that of a rational faith in the ability of people to free themselves from the seemingly fatal web of circumstances which he himself has created. [...] This humanist radicalism goes to the roots and thus to the causes, the people he tries to free the chains of illusion.
[...]
means faith dare to think the unthinkable and yet to act within the limits of the realistically possible, [...]
The situation of mankind today is too serious for that we could allow us to demagogues to . hear [...] Critical and radical thinking will only be fruitful if it is united with the precious property of the people - for his love life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment