Monday, February 7, 2011

Frequent Urination Neg

500 Readers and Spring Weather

♥ ♥ ♥ Today I opened my blog account and the first thing that popped into my eyes what the number: 500 ! 500 Readers - Thank you SO MUCH SOOO amazing my followers! I'm happy about every single comment you make and answer all of them so I really appreciate your support! ♥ ♥ ♥
It's time to celebrate - Lauren Conrad
♥ ♥ ♥
As morning I opened my blog account jumped me magic number 500 against! Five hundred regular Google Reader! Dear friends, thank you so much and hope you continue to me so kind support with your great comments and inspiration! I love you
♥ ♥ ♥
Top: Zara (new) / / Jacket: H & M / / Pants: Gang / / Bag: NY
Mr.T were yesterday and I spontaneously at the shelter in Munich because it was so wonderful sunny and warm (15 ° C) and we considered some time we have a small pet rabbit to get. The sun was so strong that I almost had to cry and could not look into the camera, so even a blink-photography for a change:)

Thanks again my friends, soon also, finally, the long-awaited digital SLR and after the exams then again nice outfit regularly blogs:) If anyone still nen tip about the SLR has always let me know! I definitely want one that can also record but does not exceed € 600 :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment