Sunday, January 30, 2011

Best Way To Thank Salon Clients

My Blog Is More Fashionable Than Yours

Yesterday I was shopping in Magdeburg and was able to get hold of quite a few bargains;)
From the leather jacket from H & M for 10 € to the leather pants with button for 7 €. A button I have to do it, but that should not be a problem;)
was not in the Allee Center damn bad air and I had a headache, but it was a beautiful day:)
At the job fair on Friday, I could by the way only 10 coolies hammer out: D They were there full of greedy and only biscuits on the table: D
Well, almost everything offered was can one do with a secondary school or secondary school. Since I am doing but I'm Abi study before and not to make an apprenticeship or training. A man said to me (do not remember what state it was), he has made and then Abi ne teaching. Yeah, so did the already made; D

pants and T-shirt from Pimkie

0 comments:

Post a Comment