Thursday, January 20, 2011

What Does Peroxide Do To Genital Herpes

Fashion Notes: The new "Diss-Thursday, and daily news on fashion trends, celebrities and scandals! Latest

Hello dear ones,

as some of you may know I have been working since the beginning of my studies in Munich back in a (Fashion) PR agency ! I am very grateful that I have the opportunity to work in the area that makes me personally the most fun and I particularly content.

for since October of last year we have 5 PR-girls our own editorial fashion, lifestyle and celebrity gossip blog opens up and report on fashion Notes.de often several times a day for the hottest fashion news.

competition for LesMads? ;)

I would even say quite insulting that we are in some way with blogs, you can compare how LesMads or tastes, we just report daily on topical issues in the fashion world, and not implicitly through our own personal style etc .

However I last week wrote an article about the "paint-monkey-jackets" from Moncler and sometimes my opinion on the "typical" Munich "Moncler, fur, Longchamp / LV, Burberry, Ugg Boots "- I left out, and a trend get quite lively and great feedback which made me very happy.

My colleagues were then immediately the idea that we've every Thursday a "Diss-day" , and every once may skip over certain "fashion sins" or marks in his opinion, just nothing with style and fashion to have to do.

Today's topic of criticism Round is Abercrombie & Fitch where I would disagree somewhat because I personally can resist the A & F men's perfume simply NOT and I join the American sports brand just with a good sense of life, high school and good mood because I was A & F and Hollister are remember my exchange year in Florida:)

I'd be happy really, if you ever at Fashion Notes by watching and following us on Facebook or by Google friend connect;) also for ideas, criticism and Suggestions are always happy:) I also

still write for the New York trend blog where I often publish things that are here on my blog not there to see so check it out. We are always looking for new authors so happy to get in touch;)


And then I wanted you might see an interview with me aufmerksam machen, dass die liebe Ramona auf ihrem Blog Fashion Resort veröffentlicht hat und es euch vielleicht interessiert :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment