Friday, January 21, 2011

Sidekick Lx 09unlocked Internet

21/01/11


Oh, I have experienced grade that my mom and I fly back to Barcelona in July! Since I have to do with saving time: D In the last year we were at Primark almost an hour at the cash oO
Although I am already excited for this one store, but pretty There are less clothes: / I'm interested in there mainly jewelry, shoes and bags. Although the quality is sometimes a bit to be desired but the price to do well again ;-)
it snowing with you again? Here in Saxony-Anhalt already and I find it to puke>. \u0026lt;
it can not simply be slowly warm? (
start slowly I miss the summer and of snow I have the full Schn ****







Teddy chain of Swarovski / / Chain with feathers Pimkie / / Shirt-New York / / H & M Earrings

0 comments:

Post a Comment