Thursday, January 27, 2011

Is A Crik In Your Neck A Virus

In the 7th Sky with the new violators

I love winter sale! To where, 4 € discount are not now a big hit, but Omi was so friendly and took the bill.
My good mood today should actually be not to read. If it does, then keep reading again: D
These shoes look mega uncomfortable and not very comfortable from. But the opposite is the case! They are super comfortable and individually combined. Today or rather yesterday, has revealed the short term I'm going to the winter vacation for a week with the parallel class to London. There we are stuck with a host family and make the city unsafe! : D
I'm looking forward so much every day and ask myself the same questions. How will my family be? Is it dirty? The woman can cook well? Are the beds comfortable? What is the food?
None of these answers I get but who cares! I hope the family Marie, Marina, and takes me well:)
morning we first time to a boring job fair to Halle -.-. Then I have something to do not fancy ! But hey! I do übelst career at Lidl or purchase land: D (standing in the program booklet)
The only thing I would do there is collect pens. More and no ^ ^



0 comments:

Post a Comment