Thursday, January 13, 2011

Why Do I Have A Out Stretched Libia

purchases and Presents: Lots of new jewellry and cloths

Hey guys,
first of all I AM SO SORRY for not writing something on my blog for over two weeks now :( I feel so bad! I checked my comments every single day but I had so much stuff going on the past couple weeks!

Christmas was great I went back to Hamburg and celebrated with my family and had a pretty good time! The stressfull part was my MOVING with ALL MY STUFF from Hamburg to Munich to my new Apartment which I also had to furniture and decorate and buy a kitchen for and built all that stuff up! So that pretty much kept me away from my blog and you lovly readers :/ Also University started this week and January and Februrary are gonna be so freakin intense I don't even know where to start with (studying).

Another thing that really SUCKS is that I can't go to BERLIN for FASHION WEEK next week because I'm too busy with university and I can't miss it :( It really made me sad because I've been getting some nice invitations for shows and I got to meet so many interesting and lovly persons and bloggers throughout last year that I would have met again but oh well.. In summer I'm definitley gonna go and then the weather is gonna be better anyways;)

Here are some of my latest purchases and send presents I got from some companys amazing:)

Nerdbirds
super cute Paris-themed bracelet from Nerdbirds. de
When the little packets of Nerdbirds.de arrived I've really enjoyed so much as a small child NEN;) was really like so ne-second Christmas Clause because the stuff just really in a thousand designed to look cuter and more beautiful than online already and I immediately fell in love with my PARIS-begging and the bracelet Bottle chain is just kind of cute and so mysterious and romantic, somehow;) So if you look at the store you want to time it is really worth! I'm at it again to sift through the latest parts and I definitely will buy another of the sweet rings which they have failed in addition to including necklaces, bracelets and earrings on! Nerdbirds known especially for all these cheesy but super cute mini-muffins, bagels. Cupkaces etc from chains, bracelets and co. Was determined in real two hours before and could not even decide which bracelet should I take now;)
PS: Solo packaging ne of the jewels are already worth ordering!
get 10% off with the code "Nerdbirds" - they have amazing jewellry there
Bottle chain of Nerdbirds.com sooo cute:)

If you want to order what not forget the code "Nerdbirds" enter, you'll get another 10% off!
-----------------------------------------------
my name chain
At about the same time trickled in my long-awaited name chain à la Carrie Bradshaw into the house (extra was from Tel Aviv, at customs festgehlten etc.) and ahh I'm so happy wirklih me when I finally did:) My silver Luisa chain of meinenamenskette.de :)

Initially I was somewhat skeptical when I saw the chain to more and more blogs and not even many bloggers to name chain to lose but seemed very honest people: This is just too cool:) do you think really do not like addicted can make! Is just sort of feels good to his own name in the form of jewelry with you at all to wear and therefore is actually my name chain to become almost a daily companion and I have already thought about another gold in my blog name or to order this:) What do you think the name chains? Are you already a proud owner?








If you are wondering about: Here's another discount code and you can save 8% that is simply "SHOWSAT8" Enter you and your beautiful name in the form of a can perpetuate a chain or bracelet or a great Valentine's gift for your treasure I'd need for Valentine's Day real-time look in there! They have not only names but all possible chains of jewelry that you can engrave on request!

me wearing me new jewellry from meinenamenskette.de and nerdbirds.com outfit more Pictures to come soon
------------- --------------------------
Ernsting's Family
After I got such a great new jewelry was still a package from the Ernsting's Family over which I am also very pleased particular doll that, since there clothes and a beautiful Chain included. As I said, it was really like so a second Christmas and things were exactly to my taste although it was a surprise, the Ernsting's Family team just made my style and I am really happy.

everything from Ernstings Family love it!
Above all, the vest so beautiful and the dress fits perfectly! Ne could I use plain shiny black leggings also great because I do not have the chain and .. Ahhh, the chain is so incredibly sweet that you do not believe! A small turtle silver with "diamonds" exactly "my thing":) I will soon make a complete outfit post times with the things that once again I've got a good camera!

the sweetest chain ever! my little turtle jewellry by ernstings family
Unfortunately, mine is a base of sweet Schildköte today dropped but wants to know absolutely repaired you where you can do something like that?

-----------------------------------------
of Choice Nature
Finally, I'm still a really great coupon from Choice of Nature before Christmas received from the I two wonderful scented candles myself have mixed and a super nice massage oil that I have given very unselfishly my Mr.T, so I now always have a wonderful relaxing and super scented mixture be massaged from "almond base, vanilla, jojoba, evening primrose oil and rose oil":) The two scented candles each failed soothing fruity one based on lavender and the other (the reserve I have) simply indescribable smells good! When I opened the package already so I have a real nice scent wave came to meet was mainly because fruity nuances like vanilla , Green apple and almond in it and I tell you I think this green apple flavor makes this madness:)


Cool's just real you complete with Choice of Nature all can put together after his own taste! That's really really fun and views nen super cool individual gift can his creations that is also a give personal name :) There are various bath oils, massage oils, scented candles and room fragrances to create the:)


The (fragrance) range of choice of Nature to Personalsieren:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment